Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thankful

Here is a page from Thanksgiving 2008 when my daughter was in 5th grade.. again-a page for the teacher's book I made.. My daughter is the bowl of mashed potatoes with the slab of butter on her head.. Her class was doing a skit for their annual Thanksgiving program.
I love the way this page turned out.. I used my bendie ruler again for this.. I just stacked 2 sheets of paper on top of each other-the red and yellow papers. I made the design with the ruler then cut them both at the same time and then they fit all together like this.. I matted the yellow and red to a peice of white paper.. Then matted the white paper to a stripped peice of paper.. I cut out the Thankful from my cricket. I love all the journaling down the middle of the white strips. I cut out a little circle notch out of each end and placed a jewel there-u could add a jewel or eyelet or brad.. Of course I had to ink it all up.. lol I am anxious to try this page out a few different ways here in the near future!!

No comments: