Friday, June 4, 2010

Teacher & Friend-Mrs Starr

No I havent stopped scrapbooking-LOL.. I have actually been scrapbooking like a busy bee... I have been working on a scrapbook for my daughter's school teacher. I was pushing for a 20 page book but since I am such a procrastonator I got 15 done before I gave it to her today-on our last day of school.. I might have gotten a couple more pages in also but as I would do a page for her-I would go ahead and cut out everything for my daughter's 6th grade book that I will work on soon. SO now it will be a matter of sitting down and putting it together and adding her pics to the pages and her journaling. I am sure the pages will end up looking different but the same?
This 1st page is of Kandis and her teacher, Mrs Starr, over the last 2 years. She has had the same teacher now for 2 years.. Mrs Starr has been her teacher now for 5th & 6th grades.. Our daughters also play volleyball together and cheerlead together.. So we will not be far from each other next year. lol
I love all the distressing on this page of course.. it actually made my hand cramp i distressed so much-lol.. Of course if u distress U have to ink. I added a few rub ons in the corners. I was happy to fit so many pics on this.. Something I dont seem to do with all my 1 page layouts. Can never have a page with out a jewel or a flower-ha...
It's been a busy couple of weeks with school ending.. We have had parties-Amusement parks-Awards nights-family for holidays. It's been fun... My daughter is now a 7th Grader.. Blows my mind.. We are officially on SUMMER Break for the summer now though!!!!!!!! yippee-Late Nights-Sleeping In-Sun-Pool-Lazy Days!!!! woot woot!!

No comments: