Friday, June 11, 2010

St Patricks Day-Go Green

This is St Patricks Day at school-in 2009 when Kandis was in 5th Grade.. I missed it this year at school.. I hate that I didnt get a picture of them all dressed up in Green this year.. Mrs Starr always throws them a GREEN party at school on this day! Oh what fun-Green everything-from snacks to drinks-and green hats and glasses and necklaces.. oh to be a kid in 5th grade-hehe.. This page scanned a little funny up top on my scanner program but it is really cute.. I had some cute st patty's day paper -i just layered it all up-and inked it all to death. I had some green sparkly/glitter letters I used for St. Patricks Day .. Then I Had thickers I used for go green. The strip on the bottom that is designed was white-I used some green glimmer mist on it.. I had got the cute gem clovers on clearance for like 50 cents at Michaels.. Then my little parthenasis(sp?) is My Minds Eye maybe..
So if u need a GREEN page-here it is...
Here is Kandis this year before she went to school on St Patrick's Day.. She was GREENED out from head to toe!!She wore my sweat pants to school that were like 10 sizes to big on here becuz' they were too green. She just stuffed them into her boots though.. She was very cute!

No comments: