Thursday, June 10, 2010

COSI Fun

SUPER simple page here-I know I say that a lot-I guess when u look at them from my view after they are done they all seem that way-hehe.. BUT this page didnt take me long at all.. Probably the longest part of this was cutting the letters out on my cricket and then gluing them all back together.. lol My COSI letters look exactly like the sign outside the place-i love my letters-i used the mikey mouse font cartridge for this and my #'s.. I did my journaling with my white pin again on the outside of the paper.. I had to add me some jewels...
This was a fun trip that the 3rd-7th graders at school made back in March of this year to COSI in Columbus Ohio.. If U live close and havent been there-u should go-SOON!! hehe
SO if U need a fun-bright-fast page-try this one out!!!

No comments: