Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Enjoy U

Here is a sweet page I did of Kandis' teacher-Mrs Starr and her husband.. He drove the van with some of the kids on our trip to Columbus, Oh to COSI... SO he ruffed it with us as we all slept in the hallway at COSI.. The kids adore him and were fighting over him-when it was time to find them a chaparone to run around with-hehe..
I love this paper I used. It was in a paper pack-The scanner just doesnt do it justice-it is simmery. I made the lite blue design on both sides of the pictures with a edge punch. . The dark blue butterflys are some strips I have.. My letters are some felt thickers. My green flowers with the gems in the middle are petaloos. My cream colored flowers inked in green are some flowers I just traced and cut myself-I need some major punches-hehe.. I stitched my buttons on. The cherish at the top is a 3-d cardstock sticker by K&C co. I did all my journaling by a computer program I have. I just added some blue pearl gems on the top and bottom.
I can't wait to try this layout for one of my books with some different pics-hehe

No comments: