Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Christmas Play

Another page I did for the teacher's book. This one is from their Christmas play at school in 2008-Kandis was then in 5th grade.. My daughter is the beautiful White Angel-hehe.. Mrs Starr's kids got the majority of the speaking parts and main characters this year-becuz of their ages.. It was a awesome page-and I feel in love with this picture of them all.
Another super easy page.. I just matted my photo to brown paper-then matted it again to a blue paper and then I ruffed the edges up on that. Then I matted it again on a cream paper and inked it all.. I made corner pieces for 4 places-big ones for the outside of the matts and put jewels on them and then corners on the inside of 2 corners of the pictures again with jewels. I added a part of a jewel cluster I had. Then I added a decorative strip i had in white. Iput some flowers on the corner.. Oh and I see I added 2 more corners on the 2 opposite sides of the edges of the decorative paper-i used snowflake paper. I used my white pen and marked on corner pieces.. I made me a circle out of paper from the same pack as the snowflake and I distressed it too and inked it all up. I did my journaling on the computer and then matted it.. I didnt realize I matted that much on this-lol. I added a few journaling strips from the computer on top. Then I bent over the corner and snot dotted it down-I should of used my tim holtz staple gun for that-lol.. I put a piece of designed paper behind it since my paper was not double sided. That's it. Just a lot of cutting and matting is all.. I have ths stuff all ready for me to do this for Kandis' book now.. hehe
Hope U liked it.. Leave me some comments-please!! lol

1 comment:

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

ok this is sooo not crooked-my scanner just made it look that way-haha