Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back 2 School

The last of 15 pages in Mrs Starr's book. I am hoping to add 5 more pages to it over the summer. This is on the 1st day of school this year that just past-in August 2009. Kandis is in 6th grade-in the green t-shirt.
I started with green cardstock. Then I cut a inch off each side of brown cardstock and matted it to the green. I had some school paper and I cut a long strip of the red-and rounded the corners on it. Added the picture and round the one corner on it.. The blue strips on the outside of the journaling were done with my blue glimmermist. I did the journaling on my computer. I added another small piece of stripped cardstock to the top and rounded it's corner. I used red thickers for my title on the top. I cut a thin green strip of cardstock and added it down the middle. The black letters are just some thick cardstock stickers I have. Then the jewels are part of some jewels clusters I have.. Cute page... Now it's time for me to copy all 15 of these pages and change my journaing around for Kandis' 6th grade book-hehe

No comments: