Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Wish

This is a old picture but a new page of my daughter on her 10th Birthday in 2007. I got the idea for this page out of a OLD Scrapbook Trends magazine from 2007. I a big yellow and a big orange flower layer on top of each other for the top. My yellow letters are thickers that I put diamond stickles on. I copied my little card at the bottom from another card I had but it was a different color that I didnt want to use-and now I can use it again or copy it again for something else.. I used a template to trace around the edges with a white pen. Then I filled in the empty space inside the white pen with liquid glass to give it a glossy wet look. The scan just doesnt do it justice..
I got in the mood to scrap tonight and did 2 pages. I will post the other one tomorrow!!!
Thanks for checking out my blog!!!! Happy HUMP day!

No comments: