Monday, July 4, 2011

I Love You



I FINALLY did a new page.. It had been a really really really long time.. I found a page Something like this on a blog or something years ago -so I scraplifted this a little bit. Changed it up some to be my own.

This is my daughter, Kandis, and my sweet nephew, Jaydyn. This picture was taken on Mother's Day at my Mom and Dad's.

I used a pack of DMCV paper called AT HOME for this whole page, except the little red heart. It was just a piece of scrap I had from another pack. I had the birdie template but i thing it was a cuttlebug thing my friend has and I just made myself a copy of it. The big circle i have on the page is my Technique Tuesday stuff I have, except I cant bear to actually use that stuff so I always just trace it and then I can use it over and over.. My little brown pattern piece of paper was another piece of patterned piece of paper I also copied. I traced my hearts from some chipboards pieces I had n a drawer. I had that cool, OLD lace, from a flea market awhile back.. I love that stuff.. I need to go to some more flea markets. I always seem to get the coolest stuff there. Then of course I can never do a page without jewels. It just doesnt seem complete without them. haha My big cream letters were from a pack of letters I had gotten a long time ago at Big Lots. I love to journal around the outside of stuff.

SO I hope I inspired someone that maybe hasnt scrapbooked lately like me.. It's a very good way to keep your mind busy!! Hope to do more tmrw-after pooling it all day of course.. Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US!!

No comments: