Friday, July 8, 2011

My Team-My Friends

Just finished working on this page this evening and thought I would share it before i go to bed.. This is my daughter in the blue dress on the end next to her coach on the left. This is at her sports banquet on May 2, 2010. This is her volleyball team.
Super super simple and fast but pretty page.. I had this new pack of paper I had bought at Big Lots that I used for all the red squares.. I had gotten my volleyball brads awhile back at Hobby Lobby and have been wanting to use them for awhile.. I just used simple stickers for my title. I cut up white paper for my journaling. I had a piece of the star felt left over from something else I had scrapbooked once. So it fit perfect. I love my little volleyball ticket. I made copies of them before i used it so I can use it again-lol..
So enjoy and GOOD NIGHT!!!!!
Happy TGIF!!!

No comments: