Thursday, July 21, 2011

you spin me...

I am in love with this picture of my Husband, Roger, and my Daughter, Kandis.. They are always the biggest goofs. I do love it.. I love the way they look at each other with those silly grins.. So I knew what I wanted to do with this picture. I had seen a page like this similar in a scrapbooking magazine years ago -and held on to it knowing I would one day find the perfect picture-and I finally got it.. This is at Kandis' Homecoming this year-March 2011.
I used (well I traced) my Technique Tuesday stuff for the cicles.. Cuz i am so not that good.. Then cut my letters out on my cricut. My font is Lyrical Letters. Then just added lots of embellishments everywhere after that. Super easy if u have the Technique Tuesday things, and if U don't-U SHOULD!!! lol I am addicted to all their stuff!!! haha.
Have a AWESOME DAY everyone..
I hope to do another page and celebrate my Mom's birthday with her today!!

No comments: