Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blessed

I am very very BLESSED.. this is a picture of my little family at Christmas that just past-2010. I look at this picture and all I can do is smile.. Everything about them make me happy, everything about both of them make me complete. These 2 people are my LIFE-they are my EVERYTHING-my ALL!!!! I was getting ready to head out to the pool today with my daughter and her friend and it clouded up and started to storm-so I went ahead and did this page. It scanned a little dark in the middle becuz it is so 3d like with the flower and the butterfly.
I started off with black paper-and I made the edge of the blue paper scalloped like with another piece of paper I had by just tracing it.. then I used my hole punch to make holes in it myself. The blue paper I used for the back ground - the grey paper I used behind the picture- and the lite blue piece of paper on top with the flower and ribbon-and the cream like paper at the top with my journaling are all Tim Holtz paper. I havent had that paper too long and I am in love with it. I love to ink paper as much as possible.. I always use my Tim Holtz Distress Inks there too. The black piece up the side is out of a bag of strips of design strips I bought at Michaels. I got my butterfly at a CKC in Louisville that I went to a year and half ago.. I have those in so many colors-lol. Always gotta throw some jewels on there-My stash is those I am using like on this page I got at CKC is dwindling down fast-hehe. I cut my letters out on my cricut-I used the Mickey Mouse Font. I think that has to be my favorite font I own. Seemed like a simple page when I started but sure took me a long time.. LOL
2 pages in 2 days.. That is a record for me now-well for awhile.. Happy July 4th Everyone!!! Hope U had a wonderful day!!!

No comments: