Friday, July 8, 2011

7th Grade

Another quick page I did today. Simple page of my daughter's 1st day back to school last year. I liked it cuz I used 3 pictures-something I dont do very often-lol. I had to play around with some scrap paper until I figured out what size to get the pictures and the designed paper I used-I cut the pictures and the paper to be 3 and 3/4 by 5 and 3/4 , then I rounded the corners on them all. I set all the pictures and paper down on solid black paper.. The picture didnt scan that great but it looks really good with the black behind it.. I did all my journaling on a program I have them printed it off and rounded the corners. I printed off my Letters I used on my Cricut. I had a heart chipboard piece I copied for my heart. Then finally my orange piece at the top was a piece out of my pack of paper. VERY fast and easy page once I figured out how big to make the pictures and paper-hehe!!!
Have fun scrapping!!!

No comments: