Thursday, January 7, 2010

4 NEW Pages-Finally

I have been working on a couple pages for awhile and finally completely finished up 2 of them tonight with some journaling and a few other little things. Then I did half of another page I had started about a week ago before I started reorganizing my scrapbook room-and then I did a complete NEW page tonight.. SO I accomplished a lot for myself. This was all on top helping my daughter find stuff and helping her out here and there with her page... I love to scrapbook.. We have about 7 and half inches of snow right now and are expecting anywhere from 2-6 or more inches tomorrow.. SO sounds like more scrapbooking in the next couple of days for me.. Seems like after U get the juices going-U don't wanna stop..


My 1st page I finished up is of my step-son, Clayton, and my daughter, Kandis.. These are 2 peas in a pod... I struggled forever for a title for this.. I had this finished probably a week ago but had no idea what to write. My husband said to put Ham N Cheese-becuz my daughter can ham it up for the camera as soon as it is pointed toward her and Clayton does exactly the opposite-Cheezzzeee!!! hehe.. He used to NOT care so much for me to snap his pictures-but he is Ok with it now-I think he just got used to it... haha. The middle picture was taken this August by my sister in law who owns a photography business.. Her name is Kim, (http://www.epportraits.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5329814) here is a link to her blog. This is my favorite picture she took of them that day... Then the other picture is of them this past Christmas.. Growing up sooo fast is right... They will be 15 in less then 3 years and that freaks me out.. Scary... Driving!!! Where has the time went.. I love all the layering of paper on this.. I am all about layering. Me and My Friend Wendy(http://wendybaisden.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-page-layout.html) did this page together but our pages turned out totatlly different. That is really odd for us-hehe.. I had NOT ever tried the ribbon like this.. I just stickied it with double sided tape on the bottom and crinkled it up when it put it down-it did awesome.. We had some parenthesis that we traced and cut out.. I am sure the crickets have them on a cartridge.. We used a sowing machine. Love some petaloos on all pages-hehe. I used my new cricut cartridge, ashlyns alphabet for my letters.





This 2nd page has been done for sooooo LONG.. I just wanted to print me off some journaling strips.. Another page that me and Wendy done together one day.. We hand made the flowers.. We just used circle punches and then bunched up the paper to crinkle it all up.. made a few strips for the stems. We just used some design paper for the backgrounds-I believe this was all out of a minds eye BIG paper back. We cut the owls and gophers out of a big paper pack by DCWV-Green Stack. I used my white pen to make stitch makes all over.. This is me-My Grandma Smitherman(my Mom's Mom), then my Mom in black, and my Aunt Janet. My aunt and grandma were visiting WV from Michigan.. Simple page.


This Page is of me and My husband, Roger.. These pictures were all taken last December 2008. I scraplifted this page off of the cover of a scrapbooks, etc magazine I get in the mail.. They did theirs in fall colors and theme.. Soo I opted to do different colors and did mine just a tad different, not very much though.. This one is a sooooo eay-there wasnt much to it at all, I almost didn't even post it, because it was so easy.. but it is a good page of me and my sweetie.. I love the meaning I put behind it... The paper I used here is all from a Mind's Eye Christmas Paper pack.. I love Mind's Eye..I do love most all paper though-hehe.. I used my flower punches from the brad punches.. Then Again I used petaloos. I put tiny red gems in the middle of the white circles above the flowers. I noticed 1 is missing already and I ran out-OOOPS!! I like this page-LOL


I did this page this evening late-All New.. This paper is sooo pretty with Kandis' snow suit.. I was dying for my daughter to get a new snowsuit this year just so I didnt have to scrapbook her orange hunting snow suit she has wore for about 3 years or longer-hehe.. It's terrible when U start buying clothes-to take the perfect pictures-so U will have the perfect pictures-to scrapbook-haha.. This paper is from a DCWV big Christmas paper pack I got clearanced last year after Christmas.. SO everyone needs to be checking out Joann's and Michaels for clearanced paper-I got this at Joann's last year.. I used my Mickey Font on my Cricut to cut out this font. I inked all my paper I think on this except the dark purple.. I had bought this rick rack at the charlotte CKC in August.. SO I was excited to use it on here. My Mom gave me these cool snowflakes. They worked perfect on this page. Then I just journaled right on the page with my white pen. I have been using that a lot lately.. I got this idea out of a creating keepsake or scrapbooks etc. magazine. I just changed it around some and made it my own.
I hope If u looked at my pages U got a few new ideas!!
Happy Scrapping!!!!!!

No comments: