Friday, July 23, 2010

Your Fans

One more page I did with my friends about a week ago.. I had a little bit more to finish of this one by myself at home. This is My family at my daughter's County Reading Festival.. She won 1st place out of her school and got to represent her school in the County Festival.. The County Festival wasnt a contest-it was more of just a showing of the best of each school and they all got big trophy's. SO me-My parents, my brother-and his girlfriend-and Kandis' boyfriend all came to watch her perform. She is such a drama queen. SO this is her favorite thing to do-perform for everyone..
The bird on here we cut out with cuttlebug-we used a doolie for the while piece on the bottom-just a paper one. I did my journaling on a card-I actually copied the card since I only had 1=incase I want to use it again one day. Then I used journaling strips for the names on the side.. My friend gave me the big peachy flower-she had tons of these that she had bought in packages at the GoodWill. Who would of thought huh-lol. The cream ribbon down the side is a piece of ribbon I got a Louisville or Charlotte CKC. We all used a piece of ruler ribbon on the top-then we each picked a strip of something to lay above it-i picked the stars and inked them all up. I got my tiny blue butterfly at Louisville CKC. I love them. I used some orange stickers for my title. Then just used a piece of patterned paper that was in this huge My Minds Eye pack that matched my background paper.. They both were out of the same pack-inked them all up...
This was my favorite page of the 4 I made with my friends that day!!!!!

No comments: