Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Friends-Homecoming 2010

My daughter and her best friends at the Homecoming Dance-March 2010. This is Kandis -n-Cory with her. Then Kandis very best friend-Rissa and her date-Trevor.. I made this page along with some of my friends the other night when we all got together and cropped.. We all did this page-but of course by the time we got it done-they all looked different..
We again used my friend, Wendy Baisden's NEW Hot Off the Press-Easy Stars Template for our stars. We layered tons of paper. I added a few journaling strips to mine. Then some chipboard letter stickers. I had to ink everything I had tonight for some reason?? hehe Then I distressed all my layered paper. We punched out some circles to make the yellow circle around the whole page. Then I just added me some jewels to make it pretty.. Very bright and fun page!!!

No comments: