Friday, July 16, 2010

Volleyball

Love this page... IT has to be one of my new favorites.. I have to thank my friend Wendy for almost all of it.. Even though I scrapbooked it myself at home.. She took this picture of Kandis in October 2009-during Volleyball season for us of Kandis.. Then she gave me one of her new Hot Off the Press -Easy Star templates that she designed.. SO far she has designed she 3 templates for Hot Off the Press and this is the Newest and Most recent that is going to be released.. I am not sure if it out or not yet-this just may be a sneak preview..hehe.. If it isnt on shelves yet-it will be very soon.. Sooo be looking now-It is my favorite soo far.. She has also designed the Scrapbook Spinner & Butterflies and Dragonflies both by Hot Off the Press.. U can find those now.. SO I was excited and wanted to share my page tonight.. Since I havent had any new pages on here in awhile.. Hope U like it as much as I do...
Check Wendy's blog out too- http://wendybaisden.blogspot.com/

No comments: