Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So Tweet

How cute are these wittle birds and this tree.. Me and my cousin, Steff found this page in scrapbooking magazine or on my computer where I had saved it as a must do page. I wanted to make it sooo bad.. We didnt have any patterns for the birds or the tree-so Steff free handed both. She did a awesome job.. We did the tree tunk in brown and just added scrap sheets of paper to it.. BUT the birds are just so stinkin cute.. i love them-I wish I had made me a copy of the stencil we used so I can use it again!! lol.
These are pictures of my baby Girl-Kandis Faye and my mom-aka-Grandma. These were taken in Dec 1997 and Jan 1998-shortly after Kandis was born. Priceless pictures to me!!!
Also this page was picked as a featured page on Scrapbooking Challenges this week!! Woot Woot. That makes 2 weeks in a row for me with my new pages. I was so excited to see this page up there on Monday!!!!

No comments: