Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Fun

Great scrapbook page of my daughter and her friends last December 19, 2009 on my daughter's 12th birthday.. We got a little snowed in on her birthday with no electric and had to change her ice skating birthday party into a snow sleigh riding party.. hehe.. I have soo many pictures from this great weekend.. SO I really liked this page becuz it gave me a way to post a lot of pictures..
I just got this new template called Easy Scalloped Frames by Hot Off the Press-I bought the template at Hobby Lobby.. I am in love with templates.. SO anytime I can find a cool new one like this I jump right on it.. SO it was very easy to make the shapes just perfect by tracing them out with the template.. I made the big scalloped frame with the template too.. I did all my journaling around the inside of the frame-one of my favorite ways to journal.. If U have this template U can whip this page out in no time.. I am sure I am gonna use it a whole LOT!!!

No comments: