Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I did another page the other night.. I dont know why I can be home doing nothing all day but then at 11pm start scrapbooking.. I guess I am just a night owl scrapbooker when I am scrapbooking alone. This is me and my husband back in August 2009. My sister in law, Kimberly, took this.. She owns a portrait studio, www.epportraits.com . She does a awesome job. I used my techinique tuesday hearts on this page.. I just covered them in paper. I printed the LOVEYOU off of my cricut.. I just threaded my buttons and put snot dots behind them. I used my label maker for my journaling.. It says- I could Kiss you for eternity-glad U are mine forever... I love this page.. Simple but pretty.. All this paper is from one paper pack but I shared it with one of my friends and we didnt write down what pack it was for me.. soooo... and of course I ink everything with my Tim Holtz distressing ink.. I love to do that ...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

this is such a neat page! i absolutely love the layout! thanks for sharing!

- Elizabeth
Co-Owner
www.missimagination.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly...thanks for sharing your paper...hehe...I love the page and the pic of you and Roger :) How sweet !

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

thanks girls