Saturday, May 1, 2010

Messer Girls

Here is a page of my daughter and her 1st cousins in 2006 and then in 2009. What a difference 3 yrs make.. I hadn't sowed in awhile so we got the sowing stuff out for this page.. We used yet another page out of one of the scrapbooking trends magazines as our example.. I am in love with everything on this page.. I am gonna start sowing some more by hand.. I just got a bunch of those jewel clusters the other day too.. So I was excited to put those on...
Happy National Scrapbooking Day Everyone!!

3 comments:

Lydia Siegel said...

Kelly I love this lo! The stitching is awesome! I just might have to do this to one of my los. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love this page ! I love love love it !!!!

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

thank U Lydia and Wendy-U both are always soooo sweet of course!!!! I might have to stitch me another page today-LOL