Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1 Birthday and 1 Birth

Its been a very busy couple of months here in WV.. Seems like when the November and December months are here I am busy with school stuff. I have not got to scrapbook in months. Planning on catching back up with that here very soon. SO I am falling behind fast.. lol Christmas will be here now in 5 days. We have snow on the ground and more coming down as I speak.. my daughter has enjoyed more then a few snow days off of school already..
Yesterday-December 19, 2010 I became the mother of a teenager.. SO hard to believe that my baby girl turned 13 years old.. I surprised her with a party. We had a houseful of family and friends.. It was the 1st time I have ever pulled something over on her like that.. It is hard when she is soo nosey.. lol I had foil balloons-a birthday cake-decorations-unwrapped birthday gifts-plus all her unwrapped christmas gifts all in my small walk in closest.. I did it though.. She was so happy...A lady we know from Belfry, Ky named Brittany Adkins ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1165995814) made us the wonderful cake.. She is now our offical cake maker.. she makes some wonderful cakes.. And they are not just pretty but taste amazing..
My brother has officially made me a AUNT. I have lots of neices of nephews on my husbands side of the family but the only grandchild on our side of the family was my daughter.. We have been blessed with a new baby boy to the Thompson family. He was born on November 30, 2010. His name is Jaydyn James Thompson.. He is the most precious thing I have laid eyes on in 13 years.. hehe.. Me and my family are in baby heaven.. We all keep taking our turns holding him even if sometimes it is just to see him sleep.. ha! He just turns 3 weeks today. He was 7lbs and was 19 inches long. My brother James and his girlfriend, Kim are totally in love with this little handsome fella.. So we have got the best gift ever for Christmas this year-a new baby to love ...

No comments: