Monday, December 21, 2009

A la carte November Challenge






This is my 1st challenge I have ever attempted. Of course I love to scrapbook but I felt alittle more pressure when I knew it was for a contest. Then I waited until the day before it was do - to
actually do my page.
The challenge is for A la carte http://alacartechallenge.blogspot.com/ go here and check their website out. My friend Wendy got me going on this challenge and her page is actually posted as one of their favorites. It is for their November Challenge.. these were the requirements :
1. Use orange and brown.
2. Use woodgrain.
3. Use fabric.
4. Use something with wings.
5. Use a toilet paper roll.
6. Use song lyrics in your title.
I think you only really had to use 3 of these though.. but I tried to use them all.
Of course U can see I used the orange and brown. The tree I made with my Cricut on the Graphically Speaking is made out of woodgrain looking paper. The only fabric I used is between the layers of my flower-it is a white circle.. I was trying to make the top flower pop out alittle bit.. Plus I didnt have any other material-LOL. The something with wings is my little birdies-they are also cut out of my toilet paper roll. I ran the birdies thru my cuttlebug then i glimmermisted them a whole lot. Then my song lyrics are Making Memories of Us-by Keith Urban..
This is my daughter Kandis-of course-LOL.. We are all waiting patiently for the winner to be posted for this challenge..IT ended on Dec 14, 2009. So now I just need to get started on their next challenge for December-hehe

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great layout! I LOVE the tree!