Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas- Days 1-5






















Hi Everyone-My name is Kelly. I am new to this blog thing so just be patient with me. I am a huge scrapbooker and so of course I take tons of pictures. Take tons of pictures of my soon to be 12 year old daughter.. who happens to be in Love with the camera as much as I LOVE taking the pictures of her.. So I will be posting pics of her and scrapbooking pages of her of course the most.

I figured I would start my blog off with some pictures of my daughter and our twelve days of Christmas. For the last 3 years I have been giving her gifts on each day of the 12 days of Christmas. She can't wait until the 13th of December so the gifts start.. lol Today was our 5th day. My daughters name is Kandis Faye. I set her up a extra stockin on her bedroom door and when she gets up she finds her gift. The 1st couple of things didnt fit though-ha! SO I will catch everyone up now to where we are at.

1st day - a pair of pj's

2nd day - house shoes to match the pj's

3rd day- make-up

4th day- winter gloves

5th day- hat to match the gloves

So now I have to dig into my bag of goodies and figure out what is for the 6th day in the morning.

Kandis' birthday is on Saturday-so I always just buy lots of stuff and then as it gets closer figure out what I am gonna give her for her birthday and then for her birthday. She is getting very excited.. I have to admit that Kandis' birthday is my favorite holiday of the entire year. The day she came into my life was the best day of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh thats a cool idea ! Kandis probably loves getting a little something everyday ! great idea !